Sunday, October 7, 2007

Lady at the Bat

Hey. For my blog to focus on for the semester, I've chosen one called "Lady at the Bat." It is a blog updated almost every day with news regarding Major League Baseball. I chose this blog becuase I am interested in sports. So why not choose something that I can enjoy reading? The posts on the blog are very interesting. If I don't catch something on SportsCenter or ESPNEWS, I still might have a chance to find out in the blog. It was also good because the Phillies made the playoffs this year. Although they have already been eliminated, I was more excited about October baseball this year than ever before. It made reading the posts even better. Well, that's it for Entry #2. Hopefully the Phillies make the playoffs again next year.

-T-Bun

1 comment:

caroline said...

This entry is rather limited, and I'm not going to be able to give you credit for the assignment. Take a look at some of the posts that your classmates made about their blogs, and you'll see what I wanted you to write.