Monday, December 10, 2007

Final Evaluations

Hey, this will be my last post. The semester is almost over and we've all come a long way since the beginning. After tonight, there will be no more papers to do! Overall, UW has been a solid experience for me. I wasn't particularly excited for the topic of Women's Autobiography at first, but I didn't really mind it that much. Although it was a bit boring at times, I actually learned some interesting stuff. However, the class was really hard. I always did well on my papers in high school, but I didn't do as well here. The grading system and the styles that we wrote in were somewhat different, and after writing so many papers in high school, it was a bit difficult to make the adjustment. It was also a lot different having only half the year to write multiple papers as opposed to a full schoolyear. I think that even though I didn't do as well as I'd like to do in UW, it was still a good experience and I learned new things that will be helpful for papers and writing in the future!

T-Bun

No comments: